Building branding for executive or management teams is the hidden gem many companies overlook. Building branding or utilizing existing branding doesn’t have to include extra resources.
First get started with making their profiles look good. Then, start posting content that tags your brand/company pages. This will ensure higher engagement to your brand.
1. Use a professional profile picture with right image dimensions
Your profile picture is the first thing that people will see when they view your profile, so make sure it is a professional headshot.
See what image dimensions are required by LinkedIn.
2. Write a compelling headline
Your headline should be reflective of your professional brand and highlight your key skills and experience.
3. Include keywords in your profile
Use keywords in your profile to ensure that you show up in searches for those terms.
4. Include a link to your Website or Blog
Make it easy for potential customers to find your website or blog by including a link in your LinkedIn profile.
This can be a lead gen avenue for the company.
5. Describe your work experience and highlight your skills and accomplishments
Your LinkedIn profile is a great place to showcase your executives’ work experience and highlight your skills and accomplishments.
6. Constantly connect with relevant professionals in your industry
LinkedIn is a great way to connect with other professionals in your industry. By connecting with others, you can build relationships and create opportunities for networking and business.
7. Join Groups and participate in discussions
Joining groups and participating in discussions is a great way to connect with others in your industry and build relationships.
8. Publish articles and blogposts or long posts
LinkedIn provides a platform for you to share your expert knowledge with the world. By publishing articles and blog posts, you can attract new readers and potential customers.