Checklist for Successful Social Media Results in 2022
Publishing high-quality content is only half of social media marketing. The other half falls in measuring and tracking the correct social metrics to ensure you focus on what’s working for your company – and what is not worth the effort.
But which ones to track? The ones that experts measure themselves to ensure their social media efforts are in the correct direction.
In less than 30 mins, our experts showed you how to identify which content, tactics, and metrics should you analyze to reach your social media goals. Watch our webinar to hear them.
– How to strategize social media audit for 2022 and beyond
– Determine what type of content works best for your brand and when is the right time to post it
– Rewarding the top employees (your actual heroes) brings the highest engagement rate.
– Guide your executive team in tracking the right KPIs
– Launching or fine-tuning an employee advocacy approach that can help grow organic followers, improve engagement, and nurture leads. How to save employee-publishing time by 90% with the industry’s trending one-click sharing technology.
– A sneak peeks into MarketBeam: AI-driven employee advocacy and social media publishing, amplifying, and monitoring platform.
Register now to watch!
Navigate regulatory challenges and reach HCPs on social media
According to a recent survey, 72% of physicians are active on Facebook…
Social Media Amplification for Pharma
Distribute Compliant Social Media Content Directly from Veeva Vault.
Growth-Focused Amplification for US Financial Services
Explore how to be compliant with FINRA and SEC.